Liz Munson joined Capital Advantage as a Service Advisor in May of this year. She is responsible for assisting with financial planning, maintaining accounts, and facilitating the day-to-day servicing of client requests.
- Hometown: I was born and raised in the East Bay and now live in Moraga with my husband and two teenage daughters.
- College: Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley. Go Bears!
- Favorite vacation location: My family and I love to travel to warmer climates, our latest destination was Punta Mita, Mexico. I highly recommend it!
- Noun that describes you: Foodie, I love to try new foods and pairings!
- Favorite aspect of working at Capital Advantage: It has to be the people. We are all in different stages of life and our careers which brings diverse and fresh perspectives to our collaborative efforts as a team. We all know how to have fun and work hard. It’s a great balance!