When you join Capital Advantage, you become part of a team.
Capital Advantage, Inc. is an employee-owned wealth management firm headquartered in beautiful Lafayette, California. Established almost 40 years ago, we are a well-respected, and continuously growing Registered Investment Advisor (RIA).
We are currently hiring for these positions (job descriptions below):
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- High bonus structure
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, etc.)
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental and vision insurance (long-term disability and life insurance optional)
- 401(k) plan with guaranteed profit-sharing
- A fun and energetic work culture
Client Service Associate – Full-time
We are seeking an experienced CSA dedicated to excellent work and genuinely excited to help clients. If you have 2-5 years of financial services industry experience with an RIA or Broker/Dealer and are ready for the next step in your career, we want to talk to you!
As a Client Service Associate, you will be an integral part in building client relationships. Reporting directly to a Senior Financial Advisor, your primary responsibilities will be to provide client service, respond efficiently to client questions and issues, and ensure our high standard of client satisfaction is always maintained.
Duties also include:
- Maintaining and servicing existing client relationships by providing high level client service, such as opening accounts, processing asset transfers, requesting trades, moving money, on-boarding new clients, etc.
- Assisting financial advisors with client meeting preparation (and participating, as needed)
- Handling client service-related tasks, such as helping clients access the document portal
- Resolving client account issues
- Pro-actively contacting clients to check in
- Possibly assisting with financial plan data gathering and input
- Series 65 (or obtained within 6 months of hire)
- 2-5 years’ work experience in the financial services industry (RIA, Broker/Dealer, Bank, etc.). Experience with Schwab or Fidelity paperwork a plus!
- Highly technologically efficient (no exceptions)
- Desired, but not mandatory: Experience with Tamarac (or other portfolio reporting software), Dynamics 365 (or other CRM), and MoneyGuidePro (or other financial planning software)
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and strong work ethic
- Patient, outgoing, personable, and team player attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Dependent on prior experience
Portfolio Administrator – Full-time
We are looking for a financial back-office operations specialist to join our team. Knowledge of financial markets is necessary as this position will assist operations in financial investment research, spreadsheet maintenance, data entry, security classification, etc.
- High degree of technical proficiency, especially in financial reporting and trading software (we use Tamarac). Also, high technical proficiency in a CRM (we use Microsoft Dynamics 365) and Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, in particular).
- Ability and desire to learn existing and new software
- Knowledge of financial markets and instruments
- Series 65 or willingness to obtain the license within a year is required
- Progress toward CFA® or CFP® designations is also preferred
Dependent on prior experience
- Please email your resume, custom cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org (note the position you are applying for in subject line).
- In your cover letter, please tell us which position you are applying for why you would be a great fit.
- Please, no phone calls.