When you join Capital Advantage, you become part of a team.
Capital Advantage, Inc. is an employee-owned wealth management firm headquartered in beautiful Lafayette, California. Established 40 years ago, we are a well-respected, and continuously growing Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). We are 100% fee-only, which enables us to make independent decisions based solely on what is best for our clients.
Senior Financial Advisor – Full-time position
Attention Financial Advisors – Is it time to change careers? We’re hiring!
- Are you looking for a job where you feel like you make a difference?
- Do you want to be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work?
Now’s the time to jump ship and join Capital Advantage. When Sunday evening rolls around, you’ll actually look forward to going to work on Monday. Why? Because when you join Capital Advantage, you’ll become a valued team member, working closely with clients in a fun and energetic culture with the opportunity to advance in your professional career.
Capital Advantage, Inc. is an employee-owned wealth management firm headquartered in beautiful Lafayette, California. Established over 40 years ago, we are a well-respected and continuously growing Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). We are 100% fee-only, which enables us to make independent decisions based solely on what is best for our clients.
Become a Financial Advisor that Makes a Difference
At Capital Advantage, we take time to build meaningful personal relationships. Our advisors work one-on-one with our clients to create personalized, comprehensive financial plans that function as the backbone of our investment strategy. With over 40 years in the community, we have become lifetime partners for our clients, their children, and even their grandchildren.
Are you the one? If you are hardworking and unique, check out the Capital Advantage difference. Isn’t it time to feel satisfied professionally and be proud of the firm you work for?
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will have experience providing individuals and families with financial and retirement planning guidance, portfolio management, and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Undergraduate degree
- Financial services experience
- Series 65 or 66
- CFP® (Certified Financial Planner) or equivalent
$200k+ (dependent on prior experience)
What’s In It for You
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, etc.)
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental and vision Insurance (long-term disability and life insurance optional)
- 401(k) plan with guaranteed profit-sharing
- A fun and energetic work culture
Please email us your resume, custom cover letter, and salary requirements at email@example.com. In your cover letter, please tell us what makes you unique and why you would be a great fit for this position!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.