The Client Service Assistant will partner with the client service team to provide excellent service to Capital Advantage’s current and potential clients.
About Capital Advantage:
Capital Advantage, Inc. is an employee-owned wealth management firm headquartered in Lafayette, California. Established over 40 years ago, we are a well-respected, and continuously growing Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). We are 100% fee-only, which enables us to make independent decisions based on what is best for our clients.
When you join Capital Advantage, you become part of a team. Our team members are collaborative, professional–and fun!
We pride ourselves on providing a highly personalized client experience with a top-tier level of service. Client-centric in nature, our firm values team members excited to apply their expertise to the daily needs of our clients.
A successful Capital Advantage team member will possess the following attributes:
- Strong work ethic with dedication to high-quality work and exceptional attention to detail
- Genuine care for people with a commitment to high touch client service
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Employ authentic, honest and direct communication
- Embody personal accountability as a non-negotiable professional value
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with client services associates and financial advisors to ensure to ensure proper new account opening procedures and documentation
- Scheduling and managing client and prospect calls and meetings, including preparation and follow up
- Updating CRM and related applications to ensure accuracy of all relevant client and prospect information
- Completing various administrative tasks, such as gathering financial planning data, answering telephones, mailing, filing and processing forms, etc.
- Participating and collaborating in staff meetings
- Perform additional related duties, as requested
- 2+ years job experience in investment management or wealth management field
- Strong understanding of the basic concepts of personal financial planning and the mechanics of investment management
- Able to effectively multi-task and manage time
- Skilled at prioritization and creative problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Full-Time – This is an in-office, non-remote position.
Base salary ($55,000 – $60,000/year) + bonuses
What’s In It for You
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, etc.)
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental and vision Insurance (long-term disability and life insurance optional)
- 401(k) plan with guaranteed profit-sharing (after one year of employment)
- Opportunity for career growth
- Fun and energetic work culture
Email your resume and custom cover letter to email@example.com.